|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel K Files Manual Use||Size:||#15-40|
|Application:||Used For Searching Root Canal||Length:||L21/25/28/31mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Color:||White , Yellow , Red , Blue , Green , Black|
Stainless Steel K Files Assorted size Manual use Root canal instruments used for dental
1. Materials: Imported raw materials--dental high quality raw materials.
2. Handle : Each file with clear sign for a ISO size accordingly
3. Silicone stoppers: Dental high quality raw materials, length determination when
root canal treatment
4. Stainless steel needle makes shaping more agresive and stable
5. With rectangle cross section , cleaing the root canal more integral
6. ISO 15-40 size , providing accurate operation experience for all dentist
7. Cross section and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
9. Special steel alloy with uniform structure for maximum resistance to fracture and maximum flexibility
10. Assorted size suitable for difference canal
11. The inactive tip conducts the instrument safely along the canal
12. With pre-mounted silicone stoppers
13. Also available in sterile packaging
|Application||Used for searching root canal , cleaning and shaping the canal walls|
|Advantage||Stronger cutting force|
1.general opening the pulp,straight in.
2.Search and locate the root canal.
3. To clean and shape the canal walls
Precautions for use:
1. Please use autoclave to sterilization before use to prevent infection
2. Make sure the needle is not cracked before use, do not over-use
3. According to different root canal choose different models to improve worker safety
4. Please pay attention to the silicone stopper, to avoid falling into the patient's mouth during use
5. Only used for root canal treatment
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid being stored in a hot, humid and direct sunlight environment.
2 recommended 5 root canal, do not over-use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package ( 15-40 )
SHENZHEN PERFECT MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS CO., LTD
Add:1F, Bldg. C Plant, No.3, Jixia Zaohekeng Industrial Area, Nanwan St., Longgang Dist., Shenzhen, China, 518000
Well Kang Limited
The Black Church, St.Mary's Place, Dublin 7, Ireland
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management