|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||#8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Reamers For Hand Use NITI||Size:||#8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80|
|Application:||Instruments For Smooth The Canal||Length:||L21/25/28/31mm|
|Material:||Nickel Titanium||Color:||Grey , Purple , White , Yellow , Red , Blue , Green , Black|
Root canal Reamers Nickel Titanium Single size Manual use used for root canal treatment
|Model Size||#8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80|
|Usage||Recommend 8 canals|
|Advantage||Strong flxibility and cuuting force|
1. Needle made by inported raw niti material , high quality
2. Use high quality silicone stoppers for messure the length when root canal treartment , determination the working lenth
3. Each file with clear sign for a ISO size accordingly in handle
4. A heritage of timeless precision and quality in niti
5.Instrument type and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
6. ISO 08-80 made by triangle , better for expand and smooth the canal
8. provides the precision and quality to enhance your expertise with stainless steel files
9. Special steel alloy with uniform structure for maximum resistance to fracture and maximum flexibility
10. Radiopaque depth marks
11. The inactive tip conducts the instrument safely along the canal
12. With pre-mounted silicone stoppers
13. Also available in sterile packaging
1. Preparation of the root canal walls.
2. General opening pulp.
3. Search and locate the root canal.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and make sure Sterilization before use.
2. Choose the most suitable type for each case and follow general guidelines method.
3. Before use, ensure that the dental cavity of the instrument No distortion, scratches and cracks.
4.If the product's head is thin, long or large, it is possible Broken or twisted. Because of this, we must avoid usingIrrational point of view and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear one Dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam, so as to avoid accidental swallow and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the listing The above application
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash with a medical cleaner and brush Wash away the body fluids and other foreign objects attached organization.
12. When cleaning the product with an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on a stand to avoid it
Work is partially deteriorated.
13. Please be careful to use this product to avoid stabbing your fingers It has a sharp part.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight stored.
2.Keep liquid away . Store it at room temperature.
3. Make sure the packaging not damage , no pinhole.
3. Do not put under the germicidal lamp, in order to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilization this product according to the right method.
Put this product in a sterile package or (or foil) , then place it on a sterile tray for autoclave and refer to the following terms.
(1) Temperature: 121 ℃ Celsius time: more than 20 minutes
(2) Temperature: 126 degrees Celsius Time: 15 minutes
2. Do not use autoclaves heated to over 200 degrees Celsius including the drying process.
3. When re-use the instrument, please clear the files completely disinfected.
4. Regarding the use of medical cleaners, follow the instructions given by their manufacturer's strict manual.
5. If the product is damaged or degraded, discard the product
1. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment.
3.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
4. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#8,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,smooth the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management