|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||FG Round|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||5 pcs/blister , single sizes 2000 packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Carbide Burs FG||Size:||FG 556 557 558 1 2 3|
|Standard:||CE/ISO/FDA/FSC||Application:||Smooth , Polish|
|Material:||Tungsten + Stainless Steel||Packing:||5pcs/blister|
5 pieces per pack Tungsten Carbide Bur FG type Stainless Steel Rotary use US NO used for dental
|Fig||31||009 010 012|
|33||008 009 010 012 016|
|2||008 009 010 012 014 016|
|1||005 006 008 010 012 014 016 018|
Recommended usage time
Recommendations on using carbide bars
1. Recommended speed
In the case of a carbide bar, please do not exceed the following speed.
Recommend: 400 000
It is necessary to avoid sudden changes in speed and stick clogging.
2. Work pressure
Do not operate the bar with a pressure of 100 g or more. Excessive pressure can clog burls or cause sudden speed changes.
3. Washing and sterilization
Some liquids used for cleaning and disinfection may corrode burrs. Instruments can be soaked without drinking alcohol. The safest means is to purify with warm air or pure water, then clean it with autocrine.
Concentricity of handpiece or turbine should be checked on a regular basis.
5. We do not recommend using plasma sterilization
1. Only a skilled dentist can use it.
2. Please sterilize each time you use this product.
3. Do not use other than treatment or treatment of teeth. Please use according to purpose of use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure
sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that
there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for
breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using
unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a
dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
8. Only for use by dentists.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
FG 19 mm: blister 5 pcs. single sizes
2000 Packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Imported raw material
TÜV-certified Quality Management