|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #1-6|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs in one size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||36,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Gates Drills||Size:||#4|
|Diameter:||1.3 Mm||Application:||To Prepare The Upper 2/3 Part Of Molar Root Canal Crown|
|Length:||L28mm & L32mm||Material:||Stainless Steel|
Gates Drills Engine Stainless Steel Single Size #4 Diameter 1.3mm for Access Preparation
|Product Name||Peeso Reamers|
|Length||L28mm & L32mm|
|Size Determination||4 grooves|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||800-1200 RMP|
1. Designed with a flame-shaped boring head with a non-cutting guide tip on a slender shaft.
2. Used to reduce the curvature in the orifice of the canal, allowing greater access to the canal for
cleaning and obturation.
3. Instrument size can be easily identified by the number of grooves on each instrument.
4. In addition to the standard 32mm length, 28mm and 38mm lengths are available depending on
whether for molar or canine use, etc
5. Recommended Rotary Speed : 800~1200 rmp
6. To be applied in pulp canal protective
7. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance
8. To enlarge the opening of the teeth root canal’s crown part
9. To prepare the upper 2/3 part of molar root canal crown
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance ;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part ;
4. To prepare the upper 2/3 part of molar root canal crown .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Gates Drills can be used in any right-angle handpiece to enlarge the coronal portion of the canal for
bulk removal of tooth structure.
2. Imported high quality raw materials, high corrosion resistance, by the refining production, has the
equilibrium and stability of hardness.