|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||10 pcs / blister in different size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||36,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Barbed Broaches||Size:||#1- #6|
|Color:||Purple White Yellow Red Blue Green Black||Application:||Used For Shaping And Enlarging Root Canals And Extracting Dental Pulp|
|Length:||L21mm & L25mm & L28mm||Material:||Stainless Steel|
Barbed Broaches ssortmemts Cutting Instrument with Long Tapered Blade for Advanced Treatment
|Product Name||Barbed Broaches|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm|
|Application||Used for shaping and enlarging root canals and extracting dental pulp|
1. Blister of 10 pcs
2. Refills and Assortments available
3. Main material : Stainless steel
4. For Advanced treatment . Flexible barbs are arranged spirally on the cone shaped core .
5. This is a dental cutting instrument with long tapered blade.
6. It is used for shaping and enlarging root canals and extracting dental pulp.
7. According to its intended use, choose the most appropriate size BARBED BROACHES and use it for
extracting dental pulp .
Operation Sequence :
1.Take photos of the root canal tip before the root canal preparation .
2. To insert the 2/3 root canal , gently rotating to extract the pulpal tissue .
3. For not cleaned the pulp , use barbed broaches or K File (#10) to remove , alternately flushing with
H2O2 and NS(normal saline) .
4. For those thick root canals , recommend to use “ double needle technique ”.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Barbed Broaches is made from stainless steel . Designed for bulk removal of pulp tissue .
They are convenience for color-coded plastic handle and are available in standard ( 28mm ) and short
( 21mm ) lengths.
2. The size corresponds to 1/2 of the core diameter . The barbs are resilient and do not break in the
canal if used properly .