Protaper compatible is with our TG6, TH6, MTF hand use and engine use. Among all the rotary files, we try to offer as much as options as we are manufacturing.
Here coming the introduction of basis indication of our Protaper type rotary files.
1.Repeated use disinfection & re-sterilization cycles are increasing the possibility of file splitting
2. Do not soak these files in a sodium hypochlorite solution.
3. Keep all the instruments are free of contamination.
4. Abundant irrigation at high frequency.
5. Creating a smooth glide path by hand files #15 or above is recommended.
6.Work them in a fixed rotation at a speed of 250-350 rpm with gentle apical force.
7.Clean flutes frequently and check for signs of distortion or wear.
8.To reach the best performance,devices that sets torque be better employed.
9. Handle the Shaping Files (Purple, White and Starter) like a brush toward