170mm NITI Open Coil Spring Orthodontics Products 0.010inch And 0.012inch
Detailed Product Description:
||Orthodontics Open Spring
||In The Orthodontic Treatment
||These Low Forces Limit Patient Discomfort And Ensure Good Circulation In The Periodontal Pocket During Movement.
Orthodontics 170mm Nickel Titanium 0.010inch and 0.012inch Open Spring
||0.010 , 0.012
||For Orthdontic Treatment
||These low forces limit patient discomfort and ensure good circulation in the periodontal pocket during movement.
170mm NITI Open Coil Spring Used In Dentistry
1. Open, or compression, coils are 15mm in length when passive and may be compressed to 3mm .
2. Between these points , the coil will exert 50 ( extra light ), 100 ( light ), 150 ( medium ), 200 ( heavy ), or 250 ( extra heavy ) , and 300 ( XX Heavy ) grams of force until 14mm , and then the force falls to 0 as it becomes passive again.
3. These low forces limit patient discomfort and ensure good circulation in the periodontal pocket during movement .
4. Typically, you will see 4mm of space opened in three months ( this varies depending on the age and
health of the patient ).
5. To engage the open coils , mark the archwire where the mesial and distal tooth destinations are located .
6. Crimp on the mesial stop and ligate the archwire up to the point where the spring is to be placed.
7. Slide the coil over the archwire and crimp on the distal stops .
8. Ligate the balance of the wire. Since the Sentalloy coil needs about 1/10 as much wire as steel , good hygiene is much easier , but do advise the patient to rinse and brush around the coil . No other adjustment is needed.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. As this product contain Niti materials , so Niti hypersensitive is careful to use
3. For one time use only
170mm NITI Open Coil Spring Dental
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is completed .
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach .
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the dental cavity .
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because this must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust .
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above .
8. Only for dentists .
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly .
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated .
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature , humidity and direct sunlight . Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
170mm NITI Open Coil Spring
|Dental Root Canal Treatment
||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...
Closed Spring : no distortion will occur during movement .