Barbed Broach Dental Instrument To Remove Debris #Assorted
Detailed Product Description:
||#0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
||Purple White Yellow Red Blue Green Black
||For Easy And Safe Manual Pulp Tissue Removal
||L21mm & L25mm & L28mm
||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC
||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm
||Fully elastic broaches with barbs facilitate removal of debris or residues
Barbed Broach Used In Dentistry
1. SO Color-Coded
2. Blister of 10 pcs
3. Refills and Assortments available
4. Main material: Stainless steel
5. For Advanced treatment . Flexible barbs are arranged spirally on the cone shaped core.
6. The size corresponds to 1/2 of the core diameter. The barbs are resilient and do not break in the canal if used properly.
1. Take photos of the root canal tip before the root canal preparation .
2. To insert the 2/3 root canal , gently rotating to extract the pulpal tissue .
3. For not cleaned the pulp , use barbed broaches or K File (#10) to remove , alternately flushing with H2O2 and NS(normal saline) .
4. For those thick root canals , recommend to use “ double needle technique ”.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the intended use .
Barbed Broach Dental
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of
this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration .
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment
||Hospital , Clinic , lab ..
Competitive Advantage :
Fully elastic broaches with barbs facilitate removal of debris or residues