Reciproc Compatible Files Nickel Titanium Rotary files R25
Reciproc Compatible Files description:
RC gold Files = DS Reciproc gold
Detailed Product Description
||RC File(RECIPROC Compatible)
||Root Canal Treatment
Reciprocating Endo File RC Gold Rotary use assorted size with ISO CE FDA
Reciproc Compatible Files of RC file also known as single file,which processed by new nickel-titnium material,non blade of the safety circular apical,file needle with flexibility,better anti-fatigue ability for cyclical use,more safety in clinical operation.
Preparation the root canal with single file,convenient and quick;
Less working steps,more efficient and less time-consuming;
Suitable for curved and narrow root canal preparation;
New Niti material enhances the flexibility and ability of Cyclic fracture;
Three sizes are available for different types of root canals.
reciprocating files Use Protocol:
1) reciprocating files, Remove the bulk of the gutta-percha in the coronal third of the canal with an appropriate instrument, e.g. a Gates drill, or an ultrasonic instrument such as U Files. Depending on the consistency of the gutta-percha it is possible to start the retreatment directly with R25.reciproc files price
2) Use a drop of solvent as required.
3) Use R25 as described until working length has been reached. If resistance is encountered, do not apply pressure. Remove the instrument from the canal, re-apply solvent and try again.
4) Use a brushing motion against lateral walls to remove residual obturation material.
5) After reaching working length with R25, use R40 or R50 for an increased apical enlargement, as necessary.
reciprocating files Specifications:
||Rotary Speed Range
reciprocating endo file systems Operation Sequence:
More often than not,the Reciproc Compatible RC gold Files R25 size will be appropriate in root canal treatment. Check the pre-operative radiograph and estimate the width of the canal.
if the canal is not completely visible on the radiograph:
The canal is considered narrow = # R25.
If the canal is completely visible on the radiograph:
1. Take the #30 hand file,work it passively into the canal. If working length is reached , the canal is considered large = # R50.
2. If #30 hand files does not progress to working length, Then turn to size #20 hand instrument. If it goes passively to length, the canal is considered medium = use R40.
3. If size #20 hand instrument does not go passively to working length, the canal is considered narrow = #R25.
Passively means that the Reciproc Compatible Files instrument goes directly to working length without any watch-winding and can be moved up-and-down without compressing action.