Retreament Gold Rotary Files Nickel Titanium D1 Single Size For Removing Filling Materials
RT Gold Files = DS ProTaper Universal Retreatment gold Files
||D1/ D2/ D3/ D1-D3
Features and Benefits:
Retreament Gold Rotary Files are designed to be used in sequence to remove filling materials, such as gutta-percha, carrier-based obturators and paste fillers. The three, easily identified files are designed for the different needs of unfilling the coronal third, the mid-third and the apical third - before canal reshaping. A working tip on the D1 file facilitates initial penetration. Each handle is no more than 11 mm for better visibility.
Retreament Gold Rotary Files of gutta percha removal instrument Single Size ISO stander color Dental instrument protaper retreatment files price favorable
||Rotary Speed Range
How to use protaper gold files:
When the rotary removal method is utilized, select the lowest speed (250-300 rpm) that will effectively engage and remove obturation material from the canal.
1) Flood the pulp chamber with the appropriate solvent and probe the canal orifice with an explorer to check if the paste has been effectively softened.
2) Without engaging dentin, gently press the spinning D1 File into the material and use a short pecking motion to extract material out of the canal. Never engage D1 around a canal curvature.
3) Remove the D1 File frequently, inspect the blades for obturation material and clean the debris from the flutes.
4) Continue with the D1 File, until paste is removed from the coronal one-third of the canal.
5) Select the D2 File and repeat the same pecking action to extract obturation material from the middle one-third of the canal. Use a brushing outstroke motion to remove material from the canal walls.
6) When appropriate, choose the D3 File and, in the same way auger the more deeply positioned paste material out of the apical one-third of the canal.
7) Continue with the D3 File as long as the flutes of the instrument, upon removal, are loaded with obturation material.
8) When the obturation material is short of the canal terminus, use small sized hand files in the presence of a viscous chelator to negotiate and secure the rest of the canal.
9) After assessing the glide path, select either manual or rotary NiTi MTF Files to shape and finish the canal.
- Retreament Gold Rotary Files Designed to be used in sequence to remove filling materials,protaper gold technique card.
- Three easily identified files are designed for the different needs of unfilling the canal before reshaping
- The D1 file has a working tip that facilitates initial penetration
- Each handle is no more than 11 mm for better visibility
- Retreament files in endodontics Sold in a 6 pack of individual or assorted sizes