Gates Drills Assorted Size For Root Canal Preparation
Gaes Drills Used In Dentistry
1. Designed with a flame-shaped boring head with a non-cutting guide tip on a slender shaft.
2. Used to reduce the curvature in the orifice of the canal, allowing greater access to the canal for cleaning and obturation.
3. Instrument size can be easily identified by the number of grooves on each instrument.
4. In addition to the standard 32mm length, 28mm and 38mm lengths are available depending on whether for molar or canine use, etc
5. Recommended Rotary Speed : 800~1200 rmp
Gates Gliddens can be used in any right-angle handpiece to enlarge the coronal portion of the canal for bulk removal of tooth structure. They are notched for easy size identification and are available in standard (32 mm) and short (28 mm) lengths, which are excellent for use in posterior canals.
Gates Drills Dental
1) To be applied in pulp canal protective.
2) To establish the access to root canal's entrance.
3) To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal's crown part.
4) To prepare the upper 2/3 part of molar root canal crown.
5) Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
6) Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
7) Only for use by dentists .
8) After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
9) Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
10) After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
11) Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration .
12) Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part .
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance ;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part ;
4. To prepare the upper 2/3 part of molar root canal crown .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the intended use .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment
||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...
Competitive Advantage :
1. Gates Drills can be used in any right-angle handpiece to enlarge the coronal portion of the canal for bulk removal of tooth structure.
2. Gates Drills are notched for easy size identification and are available in standard (32 mm) and short (28 mm) lengths, which are excellent for use in posterior canals.