NITI Closed Coil Spring In Orthodontics Deliver Continuous Force To Move Teeth
Detailed Product Description:
||Orthodontics Closed Spring
||In The Orthodontic Treatment
||6mm 9mm 12mm
||Designed To Deliver A Gentle, Continuous Force To Move Teeth Without Periodontal Stress.
Orthodontics Closed Spring Deliver A Gentle Continuous Force To Move Teeth
||6mm , 9mm , 12mm
||0.010 , 0.012
||For Orthdontic Treatment
||Closed Spring provides the ideal physiological tooth movement without patient cooperation or “round tripping.”
NITI Closed Coil Spring Used In Dentistry
1. Closed Springs - Body Heat Activated So the Force Remains the Same
2. Closed Springs are designed to deliver a gentle , continuous force to move teeth without periodontal
stress . All that is needed to realize treatment objectives with Sentalloy is normal body heat , which
activates the Martensitic Reaction .
3. At other than body temperatures , the coils appear ordinary and , therefore , cannot be “bench tested.”
When warmed to body temperature , however , the light , continuous force and shape memory are
activated . Because of superelasticity , the constant force will be exerted when activated within normal
orthodontic ranges regardless of deformation .
4. The initial length is 3mm unactivated (this does not include the eyelet lengths) . These can be activated
to 15mm without any deformation or change in force . No change in force will be seen as the coil
contracts , reducing the space . To engage, slide over a molar hook and slowly stretch to the post on
the cuspid bracket or a sliding hook on the archwire .
5. If you do not use the cuspid post , tie the archwire to the tooth you wish to move , slide on the sliding
hook , then tie in the balance of the wire . Now engage the spring as above .
6. For an eyelet with ligature wire , you have the option of hooking the eyelet on the molar , then
activating the spring and tying it to the cuspid bracket with the .008” ligature wire . Should you wish to
span an area greater than 15mm , measure the span first . Then place the coil on the molar hook and
activate the coil 10mm . Tie the ligature wire to the bracket .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. As this product contain Niti materials , so Niti hypersensitive is careful to use
3. For one time use only
NITI Closed Coil Spring Dental
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is completed.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because this must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature , humidity and direct sunlight . Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
NITI Closed Coil Spring
|Dental Root Canal Treatment
||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...
Closed Spring provides the ideal physiological tooth movement without patient cooperation or "round tripping".