Path File Rotary Flexible Niti Endo Files ET File #19 Yellow
Path File Used In Dentistry
Description of ET:
ET File:flexible,anti-resistant to rotation fatigue. Compared with hand instruments, this new file has more advantages. A new method for crown expanding and canal smooth.
1) Increased flflexibility and more resistant to cyclic fatigue, these fifiles offer.
2) Many advantages compared to manual stainless steel fifiles.
3) Less canal transportation than with manual K-fifiles.
4) Suitable for curved canals.
5) More flexible than K-fifiles.
6) Faster instrumentation time than with manual K-fifiles.
Specifications of ET:
||Rotary Speed Range
||U sing Times
No apical foramen transportation whe the working length is too long.
No ledges when the working length is too short.
2% taper, use for building a glide path.
Save time compared to manual stainless steel files.
Path File Dental
Create Initial Shape Using ET File & Establish Straight Line Access
1) Negotiate a manual Glide Path with standard stainless steel K-File # 008, # 010 in the presence of ProLube® root canal conditioner.
2) Identify the working length with the 10# K file in combination with an Apex Locator followed by irrigation.
3) Use the ET File # 013 to working length followed by irrigation.
4) Use the ET File # 016 to working length followed by irrigation.
5) Use the ET File # 019 to working length followed by irrigation.
6) Before starting the canal shaping with NiTi Rotary Shaping Files,confirm your working length with a 15# K file combined with an Apex Locator.
- Using hand K file #10 to search and clear the root canal, Until the file can move smoothly in the root canal, determine the working length.
- Using ET file #13 to the working length
- Using ET file #16 to the working length
- Using ET file #19 to the working length
- Then could use any nickel-titanium instruments to make the root canal.
1. Engine pre-expansion: Using ET Gold file 13#. 16#, 19# to the working length.
2. Hand pre-expansion: Using hand K file 8#, 10#, 15#, 20# to the working length.
Put the instrument in a sterile package and place it in a dry and clean environment.
Please disinfection for the files before using it.
Shenzhen Perfect Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd, located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, is an integrated professional dental supplier in developing, manufacturing, and marketing. It set up in 2008 which committing to the innovation of products. The main products include: Endo files, endo motor, dental burs and so on...