Peeso Reamer Single Size For Root Canal Preparation
||#01/ #02/#03/ #04/ #05/ #06
Peeso Reamer Used In Dentistry
1. Material : Imported high quality raw materials , high corrosion resistance , by the refining production, has the equilibrium and stability of hardness.
2. Head : Circular cutting edge is good to prevent the steps and impalement .
3. Special process : specially designed, if broken, broken parts is closed to handle, which is easy to remove from the root canal .
4. Handle : Each has a ring logo to distinguish , used for preparation of upper 1/3 root canal crown ; to bring out the filled material in the root canal; to prepare the post path .
5. Recommended Rotary Speed : 800~1200 rmp
Peeso Reamer Dental
1) Pre-operative sterilization.
2) Place rubber dam or other suitable isolation technique.
3) Root canal preparation. Ensure that sufficient space exists to place the post. Remove residual gutta percha out of the pulp chamber and canal orifice.
4) Select the correct Fiber Post size, according to the anatomical situation of tooth using the radiograph and the size table above.
Select the Peeso Reamer and Precision Drill corresponding to the selected Fiber Post size.
5) Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
6) Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
7) Only for use by dentists .
8) After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
9) Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
10) After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
11) Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration .
12) Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To bring out the filled material in the root canal ;
3. To prepare the post path ;
4. To prepare the upper 1/3 part of molar root canal crown.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Maintenances and Inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment
||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...
Competitive Advantage :
1. Designed with long, sharp flutes which provide rapid widening of the coronal portion of the canal .
2. Often used for post preparation. In addition to the standard 32mm length, 28mm and 38mm lengths are available depending on whether for molar or canine use etc.