Reciproc Compatible gold Files Nickel Titanium Rotary Instruments R25 Size
RC gold Files = DS Reciproc gold
Detailed Product Description
||RC Gold File(RECIPROC Compatible)
||Root Canal Treatment
Reciprocating Endo File RC Gold Rotary use assorted size with ISO CE FDA
Reciprocating system of RC file also known as single file,which processed by new nickel-titnium material,non blade of the safety circular apical,file needle with flexibility,better anti-fatigue ability for cyclical use,more safety in clinical operation.
Preparation the root canal with single file,convenient and quick;
Less working steps,more efficient and less time-consuming;
Suitable for curved and narrow root canal preparation;
New Niti material enhances the flexibility and ability of anti-fracture;
Three sizes are available for different types of root canals.
reciprocating files Use Protocol:
1) reciproc files,Remove the bulk of the gutta-percha in the coronal third of the canal with an appropriate instrument, e.g. a Gates drill, or an ultrasonic instrument such as U Files. Depending on the consistency of the gutta-percha it is possible to start the retreatment directly with R25.
2) Use a drop of solvent as required.
3) Use R25 as described until working length has been reached. If resistance is encountered, do not apply pressure. Remove the instrument from the canal, re-apply solvent and try again.
4) Use a brushing motion against lateral walls to remove residual obturation material.
5) After reaching working length with R25, use R40 or R50 for an increased apical enlargement, as necessary.
||Rotary Speed Range
In most cases, the Reciproc Compatible gold Files R25 will be suitable in size for the root canal treatment. Consult the pre-operative radiograph to see if the canal is likely to be considered as narrow, medium or wide.
If the canal is partially or completely invisible on the radiograph:
The canal is considered narrow = use R25.
If the canal is completely visible on the radiograph:
1. Take an ISO size 30 hand instrument; insert it passively into the canal. If it reaches working length, the canal is considered large = use R50.
2. If an ISO size 30 hand instrument does not go passively to working length, try an ISO size 20 hand instrument. If this goes passively to length, the canal is considered medium = use R40.
3. If a size 20 hand instrument does not go passively to length, the canal is considered narrow = use R25.
Passively means that the Reciproc Compatible gold Files instrument goes directly to working length without any watch-winding and can be moved up-and-down without filing action.