Root Canal Files V Blue Compatible to Vortex Blue 30 Yellow
Root Canal Files V Blue
#15/ #20/ #25/ #30/ #35/ #40/ #45/ #50/ #15-40
1)Negotiate all root canals to their terminus with stainless steel K-Files, in the presence of ProLube® root canal conditioner.
2)Establish patency by taking a 10# K file past the canal terminus, and at least a 15# K file to the terminus.
Initiate Crown Down cleaning and shaping technique
3)In small canals start with a 30/.04 rotary file. Take 30/.04 to resistance or working length. If resistance is encountered before working length is obtained, go to next smaller instrument following the same protocol until working length is achieved. Between each rotary File recapitulate with a 10# or 15# tip hand file to maintain glide path and help irrigate (NaOCl) to the canal terminus.
4)In larger canals begin with a 40/.04 rotary file. Use the crown down technique to resistance or working length. If resistance is encountered before working length is achieved, move on to smaller sized instruments until working length is achieved. Between instruments, recapitulate with small hand instrument to maintain a glide path to working length.
It’s more than a shade better. It’s the color of optimum performance:
- Greater resistance to cyclic fatigue
- Increased torque strength & reduced shape memory while conforming to natural curves
- Available in ISO tip sizes from 15-50 and in .04 and .06 taper
- Sold in pack of 6
- Rotary instruments
1. A slow-speed handpiece is required for rotary file use.
2. Operate the handpiece at 500 RPM (Revolutions per minute).
3. Straight-line access is a prerequisite for proper endodontic treatment, Vortex Blue™ files are no exception.
4. Always utilize minimal apical pressure. Don’t force the files down the canal.
5. Clean the flutes frequently during instrumentation (after the file is removed from the canal).
6. Frequently irrigate and lubricate the canal throughout the procedure.
7. To promote the mechanical preparation objectives, take any V blue instrument to length only one time and for no more than one second.
8. Exercise caution in the apical area and around significant curvatures.
9. Rotary files are single patient use devices.
10. When instrumenting the canal, select appropriately sized instruments as choosing an overly large file can lead to dangerous over-enlargement of the coronal portion of narrow root forms. Additionally, too large a file taken to length increases the risk of file separation. V Blue utilizes a unique approach in wire processing that increases cyclic fatigue resistance and improves torque strength. Due to this proprietary processing, V Blue files may appear slightly curved. This is not a manufacturing defect. While the file can be easily straightened using only your fingers, it is not necessary to straighten the file prior to use. Once inside the canal the Vortex Blue™ file will follow the anatomy, conforming to natural curvatures.
Root Canal Files V Blue is totally compatible to Vortex blue
Shenzhen Perfect Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd, located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, is an integrated professional dental supplier in developing, manufacturing, and marketing. It set up in 2008 which committing to the innovation of products. The main products include: Endo files, endo motors, dental burs and so on...
After years of development, production equipment completed fully automaticly which improve the production efficiency. We have got ISO13458, CE, FDA, and our products are now being sold to all over the world and have been obtained a good reputation from customers.
We are always welcome your inquiry!