|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 packs|
|Packaging Details:||6pcs/box or blister|
|Delivery Time:||15 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||14000 pcs per day|
Description of ET Gold:
ET File:flexible,anti-resistant to rotation fatigue. Compared with hand instruments, this new file has more advantages. A new method for
crown expanding and canal smooth.
1) Increased flflexibility and more resistant to cyclic fatigue, these fifiles offer.
2) Many advantages compared to manual stainless steel fifiles.
3) Less canal transportation than with manual K-fifiles.
4) Suitable for curved canals.
5) More flflexible than K-fifiles.
6) Faster instrumentation time than with manual K-fifiles.
Specifications of ET Gold:
|Size||Taper||Torque||Rotary Speed Range||ISO Color||U sing Times|
|#13||0.02||3.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Violet||8-10 times|
|#16||0.02||3.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||White||10-12 times|
|#19||0.02||3.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Yellow||10-12 times|
No apical foramen transportation whe the working length is too long.
No ledges when the working length is too short.
2% taper, use for building a glide path.
Save time compared to manual stainless steel files.
Create Initial Shape Using ET File & Establish Straight Line Access
1) Negotiate a manual Glide Path with standard stainless steel K-File # 008, # 010 in the presence of ProLube® root canal conditioner.
2) Identify the working length with the 10# K file in combination with an Apex Locator followed by irrigation.
3) Use the ET File # 013 to working length followed by irrigation.
4) Use the ET File # 016 to working length followed by irrigation.
5) Use the ET File # 019 to working length followed by irrigation.
6) Before starting the canal shaping with NiTi Rotary Shaping Files,confirm your working length with a 15# K file combined
with an Apex Locator.
1.Engine pre-expansion: Using ET Gold file 13#. 16#, 19# to the working length.
2.Hand pre-expansion: Using hand K file 8#, 10#, 15#, 20# to the working length.
Put the instrument in a sterile package and place it in a dry and clean environment.
Please disinfection for the files before using it.
Shenzhen Perfect Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd, located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, is an integrated professional dental supplier
in developing, manufacturing, and marketing. It set up in 2008 which committing to the innovation of products. The main products include:
Endo files, endo motor, dental burs and so on...
|Length:||L21 L25 L31||Size:||#13|