WaveOne Gold Compatible TF4 Engine Dentsply Rotary Files T25
||20/07, 25/07, 35/06, 45/05/ #20-45
WaveOne Gold Compatible wave one endo course
wave one endo motor settings/wave one gold motor settings
1) Establish straight-line coronal and radicular access.
2) In the presence of a viscous chelator, use a size 010 hand file to verify a glide path to length. In more restrictive canals, use a size 010 hand file in any region of a canal to create a glide path.
3) Expand this glide path to at least 0.15 mm using either a manual or dedicated mechanical file, such as ET Files or the dedicated TF4 File.
4) ALWAYS initiate the shaping procedure with the PRIMARY file (025/07 red) in the presence of sodium hypochlorite.
5) Use gentle inward pressure and let the PRIMARY file passively progress through any region of the canal that has a confirmed glide path. After shaping 2-3 mm of any given canal, remove and clean the PRIMARY file, then irrigate, recapitulate with a size 010 hand file and re-irrigate.
6) Continue with the PRIMARY file, in 2-3 passes, to pre-enlarge the coronal two thirds of the canal.
7) Utilize a brushing motion on the outstroke to eliminate coronal interferences or to enhance shaping results in canals that exhibit irregular cross-sections.
8) In more restrictive canals, use a size 010 hand file, in the presence of viscous chelator, negotiate to the terminus of the canal. Gently work this file until it is completely loose at length.
9) Establish working length, confirm patency and verify the glide path.
10) Expand this glide path to at least 0.15 mm using a manual or mechanical glide path file.
11) Carry the PRIMARY file to the full working length in one or more passes. Upon reaching length, remove the file to avoid over-enlarging the foramen. Inspect the apical flutes; if they are loaded with dentinal debris, then the shape is finished.
12) If the PRIMARY doesn’t progress then use the SMALL file (020/07 yellow) in one or more passes to working length and then use the PRIMARY file to working length to optimize the shape.
13) When the shape is confirmed, proceed with 3-D disinfection protocols. If the PRIMARY file is loose at length with no dentinal debris in the apical flutes, continue shaping with MEDIUM file (035/06 green) and/or LARGE file (045/05 white) until the apical flutes are loaded.
TF4 reciprocating root canal file WaveOne Gold Compatible ,unique double-edged design,improved the security and life time in clinical operation.Reverse cutting design improved the flexibility and safety of the instruments.
Need to take X-ray film for apical root canal before preparation, which could display the thickness , length , quantity and curved situation of root canals . the usage of K file help to select the appropriate size of TF-3 as follows:
Using the 1 0 # K file to the apical of root canal if u could feel slight friction sense , please choose 20 # when preparation .
Using the 10 # K file could easily to the apical of root canal without any sense of friction , please choose 25 # when preparation .
Using 2 0 # K file to the apical of root canal if any slight friction sense , please choose 40 # when preparation .
WaveOne Gold Compatible
||Rotary Speed Range