|Country of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order||5000 pcs|
|Average Delivery Time||30 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Method||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Package Details||5 Pieces / Blister|
|Ability to Supply||1000 Pieces per day|
Detailed Product Description
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Burs||Size:||Round , Pear , Plame|
|Standard:||CE/ISO/FDA/FSC||Application:||Root Canal Treatment|
|Material:||Tungsten + Stainless Steel||Packing:||5pcs/bliste|
|Handle||Stainless Steel 420J2|
Recommendations on using carbide bars
1. Recommended speed in the case of a carbide bar, please do not exceed the following speed.
Recommend: 400 000
It is necessary to avoid sudden changes in speed and stick clogging.
2. Work pressure
Do not operate the bar with a pressure of 100 g or more. Excessive pressure can clog burls or cause sudden speed changes.
3. Washing and sterilization
Some liquids used for cleaning and disinfection may corrode burrs. Instruments can be soaked without drinking alcohol. The safest means is to purify with warm air or pure water, then clean it with autocrine.
Concentricity of handpiece or turbine should be checked on a regular basis.
5. We do not recommend using plasma sterilization
1. Only a skilled dentist can use it.
2. Make sure to disinfect each time you use this product.
3. Do not use this product except for dental services and treatments. Use it as intended.
Precautions for use
1. Use only by the dentist.
2. After use, please take appropriate precautions as medical waste.
3. Discard if the product is damaged or dirty.
4. After use, wash with a medical cleaner and brush, and rinse the foreign substances such as sticky body fluids and body tissues.
5. When cleaning with ultrasonic cleaner, please install on stand to prevent breakdown of workpiece.
6. Be careful not to pierce your finger as this product has a sharp point.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Do not store under high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep the liquid away. Keep it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or puncture the packaging materials.
3. Do not hold a germicidal lamp to prevent deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product using the method specified in the autoclave and short term for every use.
Put this product in sterilization package or foil and for autoclave sterilization of sterilization tray or files
the following terms refer to the atifft.
Conditions for sterilization:
term (1) temperature: 121 degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term (2) temperature: 126 degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use a high pressure steam sterilizer that is over 200 heated degrees Celsius, including the drying process.
3. When using the appliance again, completely and sterilize.
4. Follow instructions for use of medical cleaner. manually by the manufacturer.
5. Discard damaged or degraded product
FG 19 mm: blister 6 pcs. single sizes
2000 Packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Imported raw material
TÜV-certified Quality Management
Recommended use on not above 10 teeth