|Country of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order||500 packs|
|Average Delivery Time||15 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Method||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Package Details||6pcs/box or blister|
|Ability to Supply||14000 pcs per day|
Rotary files color coding
Compatible to Dentsply rotary files
Operation Sequence for simple root canal:
1. 1. Use 10 # or 15 # stainless steel hand use files to search and check root canals；
2. Use starter file to open the crown and upper-middle of root canal tray setup；
3. Use 10 # or 15 # stainless steel hand use K files to search and check root canals until the WL；
4. Use G1,G2 to search until the WL；
5. Use G3 to repeat cutting until the WL for curved root canal instruments set up；
6. Using sodium hypochlorite solution for fully flush when every file preparation is finished and use 10# or 15# K file to cut until the WL.
Operation Sequence for complex root canal:
1. Use K file (stainless steel) to search, prepare to extend the upper-middle of root canal according to personal habits, or use #10 or #15 files in order to
2. Use starter file to prepare the upper-middle of root canal and build a straight path to reach at middle-lower of root canal;
Use 10# or 15# stainless steel K file to search the middle-lower of root canal to confirm the working length, then use P1(02/16#),P2(02/19#)
to smooth the root canal until the working length
3. Use the series of G files Successively to prepare the root canal to the working length:G1(04/20#),G2(06/25#),G3(04/35#)U
To adjust rotary speed and torque, turn on motor and use MG3 files to achieve the working length, then replace files in order after 2-3 times up-and-down pulling.
Remark:Most of the root canals are usually completed preparing with G2. But if non-enough preparation after G2, be continued with G3.
3.Terms for sterilization:
1.Sterilize with steam at 134°C(273°F) / 2,1 bars / 18 min.for endodontic instrumentsand filling.
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance.
1. Single packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#Starter/ P1/ P2/ G1/ G2/ G3)
2. Assortment: 1 pcs. from each size/package (#Starter/ P1/ P2/ G1/ G2/ G3)
5.Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. This product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the instrument under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Endodontic files types
Rotary files New launching NITI Gold MG3 Starter size