|Country of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order||500 packs|
|Average Delivery Time||15 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Method||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Package Details||6pcs/box or blister|
|Ability to Supply||14000 pcs per day|
Prepare straight line access to canal orifice.
1)Explore the canal using small-sized hand files, determine working length, verify patency and confirm a smooth, reproducible glide path.
2)Expand the glide path using a 15# hand file or an equivalently sized dedicated ET File.
3)Use the X1 File(17/04) in an outward brushing manner to passively progress inward. Continue in one or more passes until working length is reached.
4)Use X2 (25/06) exactly as described for X1 until working length is reached.
5)Inspect the apical flutes of the X2 file. If they are loaded with dentin, then the shape is cut, the correspondingly sized gutta-percha master cone or size verifier may be fitted, and the canal is ready for disinfection.
6)Alternatively, gauge the foramen with a Ni-Ti 25# hand file and—if this File is snug at length—the canal is shaped and ready for disinfection.
7)If the Ni-Ti 25# hand file is loose at length,then continue shaping with the X3 (30/07), gauging after each instrument with Ni-Ti 30# hand files.
Heat Treatment Files MTF PLUS is totally compatible to ProTaper Next
4. Technique Tips
1. Use MTF PLUS files at 300 RPM and a torque of 4 to 5.2 Ncm.
2. Use MTF PLUS filesin any region of a canal that has a confirmed and reproducible glide path.
3. Irrigate with NaOCl, recapitulate, and re-irrigate after using each MTF PLUS file.
4. Frequently clean and inspect the MTF PLUS flutes.
5. Use a deliberate brushing motion away from external root concavities to facilitate file progression, wall contact, and subsequent 3-D disinfection.
3.Terms for sterilization:
1.Sterilize with steam at 134°C(273°F) / 2,1 bars / 18 min.for endodontic instrumentsand filling.
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance.
1. Single packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#V0~#T3)
2. Assortment: 1 pcs. from each size/package (V0~#T5)
5.Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. This product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the instrument under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Endo files MTF and MTF PLUS
You can count on the same MTF efficiency and variable taper performance you know and trust from MTF.
And now, that performance and more continues in MTF PLUS.
It’s everything you love about the original MTF, with added refinements to improve performance.
The handle of MTF PLUS is improved from 13mm to 11mm , which make much more accessibility to teeth.
Rotary File MTF PLUS