|Country of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order||500 packs|
|Average Delivery Time||15 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Method||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Package Details||6pcs/box or blister|
|Ability to Supply||14000 pcs per day|
Detailed Product Description
|Product Name:||Spreaders||Length:||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm / L31mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Function:||For Lateral Condensation Of Gutta-percha Cones|
|Cross Section:||Pointed Tip||Color:||White , Yellow , Red , Blue , Green , Black|
Spreaders Obturation Stainless Steel Hand Use Lateral Condensation
Spreaders have a conical tip and are tapered to match accessory-sized gutta percha points.
Used for lateral condensation techniques.
Stainless Steel Hand Use Endodontic Spreader Specifications :
|Package||6 pcs of one size|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm / L31mm|
|Function||For lateral condensation of gutta-percha cones. With pointed tip|
Stainless Steel Hand Use Endodontic Spreader Description :
For lateral condensation of gutta-percha cones. With pointed tip.
Spreader Warning :
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use.
endodontic spreader used for:
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is
completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no
deformations , scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting .
Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask
to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign
substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of
sharp-edged part .
Storages and duration of use :
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
endo instruments Applications :
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Stainless Steel Hand Use Endodontic Spreader Competitive Advantage :
finger spreader endodontics
1. With smooth conical shape pointed tip .
2. Used for measuring the space between gutta-percha or other filling materials, so as to increase the density of canal fillings.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||ISO 015 020 025 030 035 040|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||singel size , 6 pcs of one size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||36,000 pcs / month|