|Country of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order||500 packs|
|Average Delivery Time||15 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Method||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Package Details||6pcs/box or blister|
|Ability to Supply||14000 pcs per day|
Paste Carriers =Mani Paste Carriers
Paste Carriers Size
#25/ #30/ #35/ #40 /#25-40
1. Not easy to break used the special shape and material , spiral spring to absorb vibration of handle,
turning out slowly after inserting into the root canal.
2. Intended for opened pulp canals filling and dental processing.
3. For filling root canals with paste, cement or sealer .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use.
Storages and duration of use :
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
Paste Carrier Root Canal Obturation can be used in opening pulp canals and conveying the filling materials . They are available in standard ( 29mm ) and short ( 21 mm) lengths , which are excellent for use in dental processing .
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting .
Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask
to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign
substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
deterioration .Paste Carrier for Root Canal Obturation。
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of
sharp-edged part .
|Product Name||Paste Carrier|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L29mm|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||300-600 RMP|
|Function||To control the positioning of the sealer in the prepared canal|
Detailed Product Description
|Product Name:||Paste Carrier||Standard:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Color:||Red , Blue , Green , Black||Length:||L21mm / L25mm / L29mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Function:||For Filling Root Canals With Paste, Cement Or Sealer.|