|Country of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order||500 packs|
|Average Delivery Time||15 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Method||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Package Details||6pcs/box or blister|
|Ability to Supply||14000 pcs per day|
Detailed Product Description
|Product Name:||Handle Pluggers ( HD-P )||Size:||060 & 120|
|Color:||Blue||Material:||One Working Side Is NITI , One Working Size Is Stainless Steel|
|Application:||For Dental Warm And Cold Vertical Compaction||Cross Section:||Pointed Tip|
Hand Pluggers 060 & 120 For Warm and Cold Vertical Compaction
|Product Name||Handle Plugger : HD-P|
|Material||Nickel Titanium & Stainless Steel|
|Size||060 & 120|
|Description||size 060 working side with NiTi , size 120 working side with Stainless Steel|
|Function||Pluggers for cold and warm obturation|
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
Root Canal Plugger
1. Pluggers size 060 & 120 can be used for cold and warm gutta-percha .
2. New design concept , aluminum alloy handle , lightweight and stronger oxidation resistance .
Hand Pluggers Description :
HD-P Root Canal Obturation
1. With imported raw materials which make the surface smooth .
2. The process of warm and cold gutta-percha can effectively prevent over-filling .
3. To prevent the force too large when the diameter of the root tip narrow place not confirmed .
4. Each plugger has two working side , size 120 working side for stainless steel materials , while size 060
working side for nickel titanium materials . Both side is for pressure .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use .
060 120 Blue Hand Endodontic Plugger Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is
completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no
deformations , scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting .
Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask
to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign
substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of
sharp-edged part .
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||ISO 060 & 120|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||Box of one|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000 pcs / month|