|Country of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order||500 packs|
|Average Delivery Time||15 days since receiving payment|
|Payment Method||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Package Details||6pcs/box or blister|
|Ability to Supply||14000 pcs per day|
H Root Canal hand or engine Files product description:
①.A pre-applied suitable rubber stopper for each shape and length is fitted initially.
②.Shape edhe for fast and effective treatment with a superior cutting ability.
③.Wrapping treatment gives the surface a mirror finish.Allows a fast cleaning during usage.
④.High safety:Thread hole to prevent dropping. ISO colored girp show taper of file.
⑤.Grip is marked with number and symbol to easily identify and file.
⑥.Ergonomic design of grip for comfortable handling. ⑦.Corrosion resistance and high durability.
1. Stainless steel raw materials imported from South Korea, quality assurance
2.ISO corresponding to the international standard model with the color
3 silicone pad on the handle, root canal treatment can be more fixed length
4. The handle also has a cross-sectional shape of the file logo, clearly distinguish the model
5. Stainless steel needle shape more gentle and stable
6. Have a circular cross-section to remove necrotic pulp more thoroughly
7. ISO 15-40, 45-80 size, providing accurate dentistry to all dentists
8. Special steel alloy structure, the maximum anti-fracture and maximum flexibility
9. Suitable for different sizes of tubes, a box will be able to meet the needs of doctors for different root canal, lower cost
10. Can be different packaging design, can ODM, also accept OEM
11. Can also be sterile packaging
|Application||Cutting instruments for fast remove root canal debris|
|Advantage||Stronger cutting force|
1.General opening tooth crown.
2. Search and locate the root canal.
3. Use fast cuttingroot canal instruments .
Storages and duration of h file uses:
1. Avoid being stored in a hot, humid and direct sunlight environment.
2 recommended 5 root canal, do not over-use.
Maintenances and inspections:
1.Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
root canal aftercare
Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package ( 15-40 )
Precautions for use:
1. Please use autoclave to sterilization before use to prevent infection
2. Make sure the needle is not cracked before use, do not over-use
3. According to different root canal choose different models to improve worker safety
4. Please pay attention to the silicone stopper, to avoid falling into the patient's mouth during use
5. Only used for root canal treatment
H Root Canal hand or engine Files
6. Wear rubber dam, avoid accidental swallow and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash it with a medical detergent and a brush, and then wash away any foreign material such as bodily fluids and body tissues.
12. When using the ultrasonic cleaning machine, please place the product on the bracket, in order to avoid deterioration of working parts.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing your fingers because the fingers have sharp parts.