Rotary Files New launching NITI Gold T-Pro assorted size
||ST/ PG/ E1/ E2/ E3/ E4/ ST-E4
|For size ST,E2: PG,E1: E3/E4:
1) Explore the canal using #8/#10 or #15 K file, always irrigate the canal when needed.
2) Widen the orifice of the canal by ST file.
3) Glide path preparation with PG file for curved canal if necessary.
4) Remove and shape with system files E1 & E2 to the working length.
5 )For severely curved canals, size E3 & E4 are required.
Operation Sequence for complex root canal:
1. Use K file (stainless steel) to search, prepare to extend the upper-middle of root canal according to personal habits, or use #10 or #15 files in order to operate.
2. Use starter file to prepare the upper-middle of root canal and build a straight path to reach at middle-lower of root canal;
Use 10# or 15# stainless steel K file to search the middle-lower of root canal to confirm the working length, then use PG(04/#17)
to smooth the root canal until the working length
3. Remove and shape with system files E1 & E2 to the working length. E3&E4 could be pre-bend for those severly curved canals.
To adjust rotary speed and torque, turn on motor and use T-Pro files to achieve the working length, then replace files orderly after 2-3 times up-and-down movements.
Remarks: usually most root canals' preparations can be completed with E2. But if preparation is not enough after E2,continue instrumentation with E3 or ,if necessary,E4.
Terms for sterilization:
1. Sterilize with steam at 134°C(273°F) / 2,1 bars / 18 min.for endodontic instruments and filling.
2. Do not use high-pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize it.
4. Regarding use of a medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose of the product if damaged or its performance decreases.
1. Single packing: 6 pcs /package (ST/ PG/ E1/ E2/E3/ E4)
2. Assorted packing: 1 pcs from each size/package (ST/ PG/ E1/ E2/ E3/ E4)
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. This product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the instrument under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
|Dental Root Canal Treatment
||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...
New general files combine heat treatment files with heat actived files. 200% improved in the durable, enduring cutting force and fracture resistance.
File ST/PG/E1/E2 are processed with heat-treatment technology while E3/E4 with pre-bendability. Totally meet all need of different canal's shape.
Best cost-effective choice for you!