Tungsten Carbide Burs For Smooth Or Polish Root Canal Low Speed #RA
Detailed Product Description
||Tungsten Carbide Burs RA
||RA 37 38 39 1157 1158
||Open Crown , Polish
||Tungsten + Stainless Steel
||150 000 - 200 000
Tungsten Carbide Burs Used In Dentistry
Recommendations on using carbide bars
1. Recommended speed in the case of a carbide bar, please do not exceed the following speed.
Recommend: 400 000
It is necessary to avoid sudden changes in speed and stick clogging.
2. Work pressure
Do not operate the bar with a pressure of 100 g or more. Excessive pressure can clog burls or cause sudden speed changes.
3. Washing and sterilization
Some liquids used for cleaning and disinfection may corrode burrs. Instruments can be soaked without drinking alcohol. The safest means is to purify with warm air or pure water, then clean it with autocrine.
Concentricity of handpiece or turbine should be checked on a regular basis.
5. We do not recommend using plasma sterilization
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Tungsten Carbide Burs For Crown Preparation
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection, disinfect the product and ensure that sterilization is completed before use.
2. Choose the most suitable type for each case and follow the general instructions.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches or cracks in the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, there is a possibility of breaking or twisting. For this reason, it must be avoided
Irrational point of view and excessive pressure.
5. The above application is for dentists only.
6. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
7. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
8. After use, wash away the attached body fluids and foreign body tissues with a medical cleaner and a brush.
9. Carefully use this product to avoid stabbing your finger from the forefront he has.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
RA 22.5 mm: blister 5 pcs. single sizes
2000 Packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm
Tungsten Carbide Burs Dental
|Dental Root Canal Treatment
||Hospital , Clinic , lab...
Imported raw material
TÜV-certified Quality Management