ProTaper Retreament Gold Files Nickel Titanium D1 D2 D3 Assorted Size Remove To Filling Materials
||D1/ D2/ D3/ D1-D3
When the rotary removal method is utilized, retreatment files in endodontics,select the lowest speed (250-300 rpm) that will effectively engage and remove obturation material from the canal.
1) Flood the pulp chamber with the appropriate solvent and probe the canal orifice with an explorer to check if the paste has been effectively softened.
2) Without engaging dentin, gently press the spinning D1 File into the material and use a short pecking motion to extract material out of the canal. Never engage D1 around a canal curvature.
3) Remove the D1 File frequently, inspect the blades for obturation material and clean the debris from the flutes.
4) Continue with the D1 File, until paste is removed from the coronal one-third of the canal.
5) Select the D2 File and repeat the same pecking action to extract obturation material from the middle one-third of the canal. Use a brushing outstroke motion to remove material from the canal walls.
Features and Benefits:
ProTaper Retreament Gold Files are designed to be used in sequence to remove filling materials, such as gutta-percha, carrier-based obturators and paste fillers. The three, easily identified files are designed for the different needs of unfilling the coronal third, the mid-third and the apical third - before canal reshaping. A working tip on the D1 file facilitates initial penetration. Each handle is no more than 11 mm for better visibility.
• Establish a pilot hole using small sized stainless steel hand files with an appropriate solvent, heat carrier or ultrasonic instrument.
• Without engaging dentin, gently press the spinning D1 into the obturation material.
• Use the D1 to remove the obturation material from the coronal 1/3.
• Next, use the D2 to progressively remove material from the middle 1/3.
• When appropriate, use the D3 to remove obturation material from the apical 1/3. Use hand files with a solvent to remove obturation materials from the apical 1/3 when encountering intricate anatomy.
• d race retreatment files Remove the ProTaper Retreament Gold files frequently and inspect flutes. Continue as long as obturation material is visualized between the cutting blades.
ProTaper Retreament Files Assorted Size ISO stander color ,protaper retreatment files cross section Dental instrument protaper retreatment files price favorable
||Rotary Speed Range